|Model No. 900-392
Knoop & Vickers
Our advanced line of Micro Vickers hardness testers are state-of-the-art, precise testing systems suitable for Vickers hardness analysis of metallic specimens in metallography laboratories or production environments.
The Phase II micro-vickers hardness testers are versatile and user-friendly systems, designed for the accurate hardness testing of small precision parts, thin materials, coatings, wires and case depth determinations. The Phase II 900-392 Series micro-vickers hardness testers include Auto-Turrett, Video Cam, Adapter, USB Output Cable and a choice of 6-variants of Measurement software giving you the capabilities of machines that cost thousands more. The 900-392 Micro Vickers hardness tester covers the load range from 10g to 1kg.
Conforming to ASTM E-384/92 vickers hardness testers standards, the 900-392 series micro vickers hardness testers will offer unmatched repeatability. This micro Vickers hardness tester can also measure Knoop hardness after installing an optional knoop indentor. A perfect rugged performer suited for any environment, the Phase II vickers hardness testers are offered with a 5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 3 Measuring Objectives! 10x – 20x – 40x
- Dual Indentors! Vickers and Knoop
- Includes Auto-Turret, Video Cam, and Measurement software
- Instant hardness scale conversions via supplied measurement software
- Measurement software allows you to save the measuring data, pictures of indent, generate the hardness-depth curve and save as WORD or EXCEL document.
3 Measuring Objectives!
10x, 20x, 40x
1. Test Forces: (gf) and (Nm) 10, 25, 50,100, 200, 300, 500, 1000(1K) gf 98, 245, 490, 980, 1960, 2940, 4900, 9800 Nm
2. Test Scales: Vickers Scales: HV0.01, HV0.025, HV0.05, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1
3. Test mode: HV / HK
4. Language: English / Chinese
5. Test force application: Automatic –Loading-Dwell-Unloading
X-Y Testing Table
a) Dimension: 100×100mm
b) Travel: 25×25 mm
c) Revolving power: 0.002mm
7. Selection of hardness scale conversions
8. Dwell time of the test force: 0~90s (5 sec increments)
9. Turrett: Toggle between indenters and objectives: Automatic and manual selectable
10. Brightness: adjustable